CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-27T22:01:33+00:002008 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-27T22:01:33+00:00
- No leak just a bit of residue around rubber fill plug
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – Upper & Lower, Both Sides
BRUCE D. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/26/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-23T22:01:09+00:002009 Dodge Sprinter CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-23T22:01:09+00:00
- FUEL/WATER SEPARATOR ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – 3.0L Eng,Diesel
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Suspect problem with particulate filter. Code 2626 is present. Attempted to run particulate filter regeneration several times.
Lee W. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/22/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-17T22:02:45+00:002005 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-17T22:02:45+00:00
- Lubricate and visually inspect chassis, change oil and filter, check air filter, breather filter (where applicable) check all fluid levels,lights,and tire pressures,reset oil life reminders and road test
Dan M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/16/2020